Entering repayment for your student loans can be just as stressful and confusing as funding your college education in the first place. When do you need to make your first payment? What’s a grace period? Where should you send your payments? What happens if you can’t make a payment?
CUStudent Choice will be hosting a FREE national webinar on repaying your student loans to help answer these questions and more.
Student Loan Repayment – Free National Webinar
September 14th at 1:00 or 6:00pm ET
Led by College Access Counselor Patricia Poplicean, the webinar will help you:
- Understand repayment options while you are enrolled in school
- National Student Loan Data (NSLDS) – where to find your federal student loans
- Annual Credit Reports – where to find your private student loans
- Who is your student loan servicer – keep track of your student loans and current balance
- How much you can save just by making full payments or interest only payments while enrolled in school
- Understand your repayment options after graduation or separation from school:
- Federal loan repayment options
- Private loan repayment options
- Get a quick update on the 2016-2017 FAFSA
If you are currently enrolled in college, have recently graduated or left college, or have a child who is a college student, you won’t want to miss this presentation!
Register now for one of the upcoming sessions here!